Micrsoft tries to patent your body and sweat

SwiftDeath

It's an interesting technological concept - creating a virtual keyboard on a patch of skin. The problem is that if Microsoft are exclusively developing it we'll never see it's full potential.

Besides - would you want the creators of Windows :tm: inventing something that plugs into your body? I think not...

LOL!

And you might go blind every five minutes or stop being able to explain your problems coherently.

The heading of this thread is a little missleading though - they aren't trying to copyright your body and sweat, just the technology that utlises it.

Not that I'm agreeing with them ;)

I can't wait until some has to "reboot" themselfs for the first time. Would there be a next?

FX

well, if you consider a flat line as a power down, and defibulating as powering up, completing the "reboot", then we already do that.

everytime we bring a person back, you could consider that a successful "reboot".

still.....would any of us trust any technology to this extent? pacemakers are one thing, but this is a whole nother level.

um... all it is is a virtual keyboard on your skin that uses your sweat to transmit a _minute_ electric signal.

It's hardly dangerous and doesn't make any changes to your body.

But I enjoy blowing things out of proportion myself, so carry on :P

So what your are saying linux_learner is not to operate the software near a microwave?

:jester:

FX

lol no. a pacemaker does not involve software. i was just comparing the body's resusitation to a computers reboot.

um... all it is is a virtual keyboard on your skin that uses your sweat to transmit a _minute_ electric signal.

if your not talking voltage. sure. our bodies actually hold charges of arround 20,000 volts. just miniscule amounts of amps. our bodies are like inductive capacitors.