Marcintesh OS-L

bvc

Your welcome!

I have a couple_a_100_MB's worth ;) ...it's getting very difficult to find anything. Icon Hell  :help:

Yeah, sounds like you're really battling :unsure: :screwy:

The furtherest I've ever gone with icon collecting was getting some of the official Gentoo set (those bubble thingies). :cheesy:

Your welcome!

I have a couple_a_100_MB's worth ;) ...it's getting very difficult to find anything. Icon Hell  :help:

........you dont have my upcoming set....

im working on a set at the moment, i havent done many, but you can have one to see what they'll look like, btw, they are svg,

post-1325-1089978153.png

Edited by iphitus

Marcintesh_OS-W-Gnome

Includes metacity, gtk w/ stock icons. Get the icon theme from the above link.

Let me know what you think. Work in progress, but I'm low on stock icons and will have to start diggging for icons that fit :blink: ...if you have any thoughts.

I think it's about the best gnome has ever looked for me (bias, eh?). Maybe because it's 'different' for linux. JMO I guess but I'm used to Object Desktop so linux has always been extremely lacking in the gui department. It doesn't help whern there's no standards for people to follow. Why would anyone spend the time it takes to make this look good? sheesh...if everything 'thing' had a 'name' and it was always the same it'd be a lot easier, IMO.

Edited by bvc

-new unfocused titlebar, seen in new screenshot. Smoother/cleaner borders.

Sorry for the 2 updates so soon after the release. I thought I was satisfied with the borders and unfocused titlebar, but I am now. The new unfocused titlebar now reflects the original Windowblinds skin from Mark.

Edited by bvc