Download Kazaa on Linux?

t_101

Ok I am a newbie to Linux and I wanted to know if you can get Kazaa for Linux and if I can where and what do i do? What codes and where to save the files to and what to do after that. Alos could you help me with getting a 3-D Matrix screensaver and where to save it to and what to do after that also. Thanks alot and greatly appreciate anyone's help with my small obstacles in learning how to use this awesome OS. Thanks.

I did download a version of Kazaa for Linux just I don't know how to open it after I have saved it to a file. Could I please have extremly clear instructions. Thanks.

What kind of file it is? Pleae post the filename here so we can help you install it...

The Matrix screensaver is (I think) in the xscreensaver-glXXX.rpm. So just do urpmi xcreesnsaver-gl

a discussion that occured in this thread regarding this screensaver issue has been split and merged into this thread as that thread is from the starter of this topic and discusses the screensaver issue.

Please, in the future stick to one topic per thread - thank you.

There are kazaa-clients (fasttrack is the name of the network) for linux ...

more than one even.

You have Apollon (multi-network-client: openxxx, gnutella, fastttrack(kazaa), ... ?:

I'm using apollon myself and it works for fasttrack-network ...

kmldonkey (much more networks than apollon I believe)

I don't know any clients in gtk ... (natively for gnome), but if anyone knows some, I would liek to know them also ... :).

Edited by Michel