What program?

well i think that it would be a waste if i have several copies of window that i have already bought, why waste $15 when i could just boot to my win partition, that is the reason i am looking for a free thing, is there a way to update the .dll s that wine is using by telling it to use the ones from my windows installation?

It is not a waste, you have something much much much better than windows. think of it as another upgrade.

Edited by iphitus

why would it be better? if i have programs that run native in windows, why would i use that. i dont even know if all of the programs that i would want to run would deff work.... i know they all work in windows, if i just would stop being lazy and just boot into windows when i want to play the games... dont get me wrong, i would gladly do it if i could, but i cant, and for my situation, i think that just using my existing windows drive would be the bewst solution unless there is a free program

Edited by Sherpa

why would it be better? if i have programs that run native in windows, why would i use that. i dont even know if all of the programs that i would want to run would deff work.... i know they all work in windows, if i just would stop being lazy and just boot into windows when i want to play the games... dont get me wrong, i would gladly do it if i could, but i cant, and for my situation, i think that just using my existing windows drive would be the bewst solution unless there is a free program

Then use an existing windows drive, dual boot.

If that is the best solution for you and it is the one you are most happy with, by all means go for it.

We were simply providing an alternative. I myself still have windows installed for my Mp3 player, and for school.