Which mirror has 9.0 final?

MottS

They still say 9.0rc3. Look for a mirror that the date says 9-23/9-24 that the iso was added/updated. Everyone says this is how mdk does it, and expects an announcement soon, maybe for the weekend. At which point they'll change the name of the iso. Sceptical? Well, many that have dnloaded and installed the 9-23's/9-24's, arent having the probs that rc3 had :!: :?: :!: :?:

If you wait, it'll be slow, IF you get in.

Well, found some discrepancies in file sizes comparing different mirrors, so maybe wait and see would not hurt.

should be:

Mandrake90-cd1-inst.i586.iso 711264 KB

Mandrake90-cd2-ext.i586.iso 716352 KB

Mandrake90-cd3-i18n.i586.iso 467296 KB

well, It's my error. I ususally go to http://www.linux-mandrake.com/fr/ and not to http://www.linux-mandrake.com/en/. So from the french page, if you clic on 'usual mirror', it sends you so somewhere where you can't download 9.0. Only 8.2 and rcs. But this morning I went to http://www.linux-mandrake.com/en/ anc clic 'usual mirror' and now I see the mirror that has 9.0. I'm dowloading the 3 images right now.

Hope tonight the download will be done.. my rate is :

cd1 --> 76.7% completed and download at 14.54 KB/sec right now

cd2 --> 11.6% completed and download at 24.62 KB/sec right now

cd3 --> 7.3% completed and download at 6.65 KB/sec right now

See you in mandrake 9 !!

MottS

adsl certainly beats my old 56k, but its limited bandwidth

my works adsl gets about 0.5 mbyte down and maybe 100kbyte upload but theres a usage cap

so i don't download iso's from work.

It takes about 34hrs to download the 3 iso's from home which isn't too bad i guess.

another thing that makes the adsl 128k better than my old 56k is the heaps lower ping for online games :D

It's a pity NZ is far more expensive than the US for highspped connections(well for me anyway)

adsl certainly beats my old 56k, but its limited bandwidth

my works adsl gets about 0.5 mbyte down and maybe 100kbyte upload but theres a usage cap

so i don't download iso's from work.

It takes about 34hrs to download the 3 iso's from home which isn't too bad i guess.

another thing that makes the adsl 128k better than my old 56k is the heaps lower ping for online games :D 

It's a pity NZ is far more expensive than the US for highspped connections(well for me anyway)

where abouts in NZ

I'm getting (when my house is finished be built) 2mb 802.11b (national) 256k international. Uncapped ...static IP .... for $60 :P

I'm getting (when my house is finished be built) 2mb 802.11b (national) 256k international. Uncapped ...static IP .... for $60

I don't like you anymore....... 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

yeah baby ... yeah !!!!

(singing the goldmember theme song in my head)

Guest BlackSnow

can u hook me up with something, im on an island in Scotland :(

jk - obviously - jsut incase anyone thinks im serious

Best i can get is satelitte broadband - £700 installtion and £60 a month

umm. thanks but no thanks