is linus the father of linux?

ramfree17

now thats just pathetic. but then when i heard linus wasnt the father of linux, i knew that was bogus. whats sad is the news bought this guys report as credible. :screwy:

thank you Andy Tanenbaum for setting the record straight officially.

hehe, thats like saying im insane -- its total and utter nonsense... erm... ok... maybe not

That is a joke, of course linus wrote it, he aint no idiot... this reminds me of the theories that the moon mission was faked...... buuuuuulllllllllllltish!!

sometimes it will but sometimes it will show you a userfriendly nag image. i think it has something to do with the way a browser is redirected to a the site . our web developers here might be able to shed more light on how they do it because i dont really know. :lol2:

ciao!

sometimes it will but sometimes it will show you a userfriendly nag image. i think it has something to do with the way a browser is redirected to a the site . our web developers here might be able to shed more light on how they do it because i dont really know. :lol2:

ciao!

you mean the way in which browsers handle a http request for redirection?

http://www.w3.org/Protocols/rfc2616/rfc2616-sec10.html -> 10.3

;)