MS Corefonts for MDK 10.0 OE

tyme

I've built an RPM of the Microsoft TrueType core fonts for Mandrake 10.0 Official Edition. It may work in other versions of Mandrake, but I make no promises!

Please note that due to the inclusion of the Tahoma font you have to agree with the IE EULA and must also have a valid MS Window License. I won't come after you, but I take no responsibility for those who do not follow the rules :jester: If anyone has a problem with this, I may consider building one without the Tahoma font. I don't think I'll have to though ;)

either way, here's the RPM

thanks to Nazgulled who asked the question which eventually lead to me building this RPM.

Enjoy!

p.s.-if you have any issues just post here. Also, if you try them out in a version of mandrake other than 10.0 OE and they work let me know.

Edit: moved from Everything Linux by spinynorman

Thanks!

Although I imported all of my fonts, I'm going to try this out. I of course adhere to all law, including sending my first born to Redmond for ritual sacrifice. She's in the mail. :twisted:

Thanks!

Although I imported all of my fonts, I'm going to try this out. I of course adhere to all law, including sending my first born to Redmond for ritual sacrifice. She's in the mail. :twisted:

:lol2::jester:

Nice job tyme

thanks :) i'm going to try to start building RPM's for mandrake OE. I'm considering delving into trying to build GNOME 2.6 (OE runs 2.4, but CE has 2.6), but that could be more work than it's worth!

Thanks for the rpm tyme. I haven't been able to figure out how to import the windows fonts on 10oe :screwy: I sure it's just operator error.

So when will you be bringing those other rpms?? Should we get ready to update our urpmi sources?? :D

Thanks again

So when will you be bringing those other rpms?? Should we get ready to update our urpmi sources?? :D

making a urpmi source may be a little more than i'm interested in doing, but we'll see how it goes B) at the moment i want to try and figure out this error i keep getting when trying to build an rpm for gaim-0.77

who knows what's next hehe.

I can perhaps give you a hand in producing the specfiles for gnome 2.6 if you have the build environment :D

You know where to find me if you want my help.

I do have the build environment, but I'll need to learn how to write specfiles :unsure:

never done it before :o