My bug tally for 10CE so far

Guest Adriano

Guest Adriano

So far, I've posted 4 bugs to MandrakeSoft Anthill.. Still no signs of any of them being solved for this version.

If you are interested, my bugs are:

#476, Unclear or ambiguous explanations in DrakSec (Resolved with WONTFIX due to string freeze, going to 10.1)

#477, Blackbox not properly translated to spanish es_AR (NEW)

#478, for RPMDrake: Bad refreshing of windows when installing (NEW)

#558, A way to disable one of 2 soundcards in harddrake? (Resolved with WONTFIX due to being a feature request, not a bug, going to 10.1).

What bugs have you reported so far?

Edited by Adrianovaroli

1. Ugly Fonts and icons

2. Kfind hangs on each search

3. rpmdrake have lost it's skin after an update

4. rpmDare remove wont work it wont let me click on a package.

5. rpmdrake always have teh busy cursor even if it not busy.

a cvouple more little glitch

that about it :)

Guest gmontag

I am having a couple of bugs or wierd things happen. Mdk will no longer start my pcmcia drivers at boot. I can manually load the yenta_socket module and restart pcmcia and get wireless network connectivity. I had my nvidia card working but now the driver seems corrupt. I can still use the nv driver. I was just wondering if any one else had seen this type of behavior or what fixes may work.

Hmm... You went to Bugzilla, but we're (at least I was) talking about Anthill, the bugzilla for 10.0 CE  (Bugzilla deals with Cooker). That's why you didn't find that bug. Anthill is located at http://bugs.mandrakelinux.com/index.php

Enjoy.

I don't know why you are reporting 10 CE to Anthill when it is an unstable release. I am not sure why they are even responding to them there when many people are using Bugzilla. I guess even Mandrake doesn't know how to classify it.

Quote Anthill:

"Anthill is a bug tracking system similar to Bugzilla which is used for tracking bugs in stable releases of MandrakeSoft products including Mandrake Linux and Corporate Server. For bugs in development releases of MandrakeSoft products (aka "Cooker"), use the MandrakeSoft Bugzilla instead."

Edited by Dr. Ephemeron

Guest ajcecil

10 CE is not 'unstable' and Official Edition is not 'stable' -- it is just 'more' stable :-)

Remember, however unstable CE may be (fine for me) bugzilla is for cooker - CE is no longer cooker...

10 CE is not 'unstable' and Official Edition is not 'stable' -- it is just 'more' stable :-)

Remember, however unstable CE may be (fine for me) bugzilla is for cooker - CE is no longer cooker...

Most everyone and anyone says report to qa.mandrakesoft.com and in fact many, many people do. 10 is on the list of accepted versions for reports there too... like I said... Mandrake doesn't know how to classify it.

Edited by Dr. Ephemeron