Need Instructions on setting up FTP

GR84Deaths

Only if you tell me how you did the mail server. ;-) FTP is a piece of cake to set up. Afrosheen used to have an excellent tutorial on setting one up using proftpd but the process is the same pretty much.

Protfpd or pureftpd and webmin are probibly the easiest to do when first starting out.

Edited by Ronin

thx for the information everyone.

Mail server is setup on a Windows 2003 server.

I am running an internal domain. I want to change my box to filter though the linux box but i haven't had a chance to get around to do this just yet. Setting up the internal Mail Server wasn't that hard. I got a book for Exchange server and just started going through the 1200 pages. Step by Step config for the mail server.

thx for the information everyone.

Mail server is setup on a Windows 2003 server.

I am running an internal domain.  I want to change my box to filter though the linux box but i haven't had a chance to get around to do this just yet.  Setting up the internal Mail Server wasn't that hard.  I got a book for Exchange server and just started going through the 1200 pages.  Step by Step config for the mail server.

Server on a windows box? ewwwww :lol2: Or at least that won't help me any as mines going to eventually be on a mdk box.

:-)