Call of duty for linux

aze

they don't. you're only choice for this game would be to use winex, from transgaming. many people will try to persuade you otherwise for various reasons, but if you want to play Call of Duty in Linux, for the time being you're option is WineX.

Call of Duty has no Linux Client yet, though like 1942, there is a native Linux server for it.

And that bites. Apparently they feel the need to use linux as a stable server, but not for gamplay. Why? They aren't they only ones, of course, but this really gets me. If they can take the time to get it to work as a server, then take the time to bring out a linux client. I read that Running with scissors is planing to release Postal 2 for linux, maybe even a boxed set, now thats great. I for one plan to pick it up when it comes out, hopefully other will too. Myabe if a good title, like Call of Duty, is released in a boxed set for linux, the linux community will pony up and buy it, thus showing the developers that there is a market, thus money for them, in Linux land.

:juggle: Sorry, started to rant. :oops:

anyways, I like ............................................. :zzz: