Westward Bound

Thanks Guys!

I'm actually delayed a little (half a day). I'll be taking a southern route. Despite what I told mysti in email, I may still be able to swing by.. Mysti I'll buzz you about a couple days out and let you know what's going on. I was recently reminded that since I was taking a trip and am out of a job, I could just take my time and stop worrying about getting to cally in a shortest time :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey stopped in San Antonio where Mysti and I went out to dinner and she also took me home to meet family. I suspected she wanted to play more with my dog though :lol2: Had a great time Mystified! Thanks for the hospitality... I know I've gone through a few places where other members are (houston/bvc) but I'm kinda in a rush to get to California now... Dad's bday is on Sunday!

Hey stopped in San Antonio where Mysti and I went out to dinner and she also took me home to meet family. I suspected she wanted to play more with my dog though  :lol2: Had a great time Mystified! Thanks for the hospitality... I know I've gone through a few places where other members are (houston/bvc) but I'm kinda in a rush to get to California now... Dad's bday is on Sunday!

Had a great time too cannon! And I can't help it if Samantha is a sweet dog. :P

yep...missed me by 20 miles :angry:

Sorry bvc, I thought houston was several hours away from San Antonio? I camped for the night about 2 hours east of Houston (I think) and then drove on through to San Antonio :) Next time I'm in Texas, I'll look you up! I will be posting some picts soon! I'm now in Calimesa (40 min from Palm Springs, CA) and staying with my Aunt and Uncle. I'll also be staying in the mountains near by in a cabin up in the forest and also out in Santa Barbara while I job hunt and study. Big changes.. my dog thinks so too!