more on seti at home

paul

How long does it take you to accumulate that kind of unit Paul? It makes me envious with me just about 50 right now :)

Doesn't really take to long DragonMage. My oc'd to 1g T-Bird can do 3 a day. And if Paul is like the rest of us he's running it on more then one box also so they add up quickly.

That's great Paul but did you find anything?!  Enquiring minds want to know...  :lol: 

Glitz.

I doubt he did, after all SETI is only looking within 500 light years of Earth so far, the probability of an alien radio civilization so close to anohter radio civilization is very slim.

Anyhow, 2500?! Dear god. I really should stick SETI at home in a cron job so I don't forget to turn it on so often. Sadly I only have one computer to run it on(the one I'm using now), but it is able to go through 3 work units per day.

That's great Paul but did you find anything?!  Enquiring minds want to know...  :lol: 

Glitz.

Most likely nothing considering what area we're looking at in comparison to the amount out there. But if you don't look you'll never find it so.....

• 3 weeks later...

You know.. with all those years.. I'm surprised Paul hasn't found an alien already.....

Waitaminute.. what if Paul is an alien.. omygosh... that has to be true.. I know the truth is out there.. but this is so surprising.. wait till I tell the wo.....

(dragged away by men in black).