• Announcements

• spinynorman

Mandriva Official Documentation

Official documentation for extant versions of Mandriva can be found at doc.mandriva.com.   Documentation for the latest release may take some time to appear there. You can install all the manuals from the main repository if you have Mandriva installed - files are prefixed mandriva-doc.
    • paul

Forum software upgrade   10/29/17

So you may have noticed the forum software has upgraded !!!
      A few things that have changed. We no longer have community blogs (was never really used) We no longer have a portal page.
      We can discuss this, and decide whether it is needed (It costs money) See this thread: Here
Guest anon

REALLY REALLY SORRY

Guest anon

Im REALLY REALLY SORRY :woops: :woops: :woops: :woops: :woops: :woops: :woops:

The server crashed, the engineers couldn't find the fault, but suspected the motherboard.

Im now running a brand new server, but its taking a while to get it all set up.

Please bear with me.

dude, i panicked when i couldn't access the site this morning! i almost went postal on everyone in my building! seriously, man!!!

;)

it's all good, things break, we understand :)

Guest anon

Thanks for your understanding.B)

Everything was saved from the old server, but i also backup the database to my Desktop as an extra precaution.

One fear was that i would lose my IP addresses and have to have new ones. (you can imagine the probs that would cause) But when i was ready to switch servers, they just gave me the old ones back. B)

Still got lots to do yet. ftp will be offline for a while.

Thanks again for your patients.

damn dude .... you've got your own little following going on .... you could start a cult ;)

:end: :deal:

damn dude .... you've got your own little following going on .... you could start a cult ;)

:end:  :deal:

Isn't this site the meeting place of the cult??

thanks for getting things back up & running anon!!! your work is greatly appreciated. kick back, relax, & have a beer or three now.

(just had to work beer into this thread somehow :P )

Chris