REALLY REALLY SORRY

Guest anon

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, anon, I'll bet that at least some of our recent issues were related to the hardware failing. I'm glad you stayed on it. I was almost frustrated! B)

its always granpappy's fault!! :twisted: i think he just had a sudden idea of scaring a lot of people so he took the board offline! evil, evil admin my granpappy is. yup, yup, yup. :devil:

hehehe, just kidding gramps. all is well and good so dont sweat it.

ciao!

Hmmm you could hardly be blamed for a hardware failure, and it seems you went beyond the call of duty in your efforts. :thumbs:

There is very little that would get me out of bed early.

Hey, anon, I'll bet that at least some of our recent issues were related to the hardware failing. I'm glad you stayed on it. I was almost frustrated! B)

Could well have been, some strange things were going on. Ive been going nuts trying to sort out stuff. One thing that kept baffling me was the mysql.sock file. It kept "vanishing"

What caused it, and where they went too remains a mystery.

Pzatch

Thanks for the cookie. :D

Well here is another guy that is really glad that you got it running again. I don't have time everyday to check upon new goodies here, but I got quite a scare that I couldn't anymore. It would take half of the fun away of using Mandrake!

Thanks to all the guys (and girls if any) that make this happen! :D :D :D

And thanks as well to all that guys that help out newbies like myself!

Ciao,

Sitor