After login in gnome 2.32 cursor freezes [solved]

isamu

Hello , in mandy 2011 pwpack 64 after using it 15 days , after autologin into gnome the cursos freezes and dont clik nothing, but using another desktops environments and even login -logout screen (thr one with the big cat) it seems fine

I ve cheked

grep EE /var/log/Xorg.0.log

(WW) warning, (EE) error, (NI) not implemented, (??) unknown.

[ 45.777] (II) Loading extension MIT-SCREEN-SAVER

[ 55.434] (EE) Query no Synaptics: 6003C8

[ 55.434] (EE) SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad Unable to query/initialize Synaptics hardware.

[ 55.434] (EE) PreInit returned 11 for "SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad"

and looked for the synaptic driver but it seems not to be installed even when i have the qsynaptis, gsynaptics and the x11-input-device-synaptics..

but even so Why this still work outside gnome

Edited by isamu

Yo~!!!! since I didnt find a solution and cheked others environments to check if this happens there I ve found that in xfce freezes again, but in windowmake,icewm and lxde not So I guessed can be some configuration file, then I used my last resort and erased all the hidden subfolders from my home folder, try again et voilá.

Thanks

Hey, thanks for the post and sorry nobody was able to help you, but you managed to get it sorted :thumbs: and many thanks for providing the feedback with the solution, that way can help other members if they search for the same problem.

A virtual :beer: for you :)