Keyboard shortcuts in KDE 4 [solved]

M_R

Hello, I have a simple question today:

Is it possible to map the set a keyboard shortcut for the KDE4 function that lets you see all open windows at once. I don't remember its name, but it's the same as Mac's Exposé.

Currently it is set to be called when I move my mouse tto the upper left corner, but I want to have a keyboard shortcut for it.

Thank you

Edited by M_R

You can map a shortcut in the KDE control Center. In the uppermost section called Appearance, on the Desktop icon (3rd from left), click on the All effects tab the application switchers are the first 4 or five listed there. Note that I don't use English on my desktop so my translations may be bad.

My shortcuts are already set to Ctrl+F7, Ctrl+F9 and Ctrl+F10 depending whether I want to switch between the windows of one application or all the windows of one desktop or all the windows.

Excellent! You hit the nail on the head. That's exactly what I needed. I love howe Linux can end up looking like a Mac or Windows PC, but neither Windows nor Mac can end up looking like the other :)

Thank you

Edited by M_R