Translators Needed

mystified

I'm looking for people that are willing to help with translation. I know we had a list from the old board but a number of those people are no longer around so I'm starting over again. If you're interested please post your name and a message in what ever languages you speak along with information on how to contact you.

Thanks!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am willing to offer my translating skills to any Linux-related project that:

1) abides with the GPL

2) does not treat localisation as of secondary importance

3) focuses on the desktop

Degree: Translator (university level)

Mother tongue: Dutch; secondary languages English (preferred) and French

Nickname: Darkelve

How to contact: Darkelve@myway.com, or through IRC.

Greetings! I am willing to help anyone by translating your question to English from Indonesian and I'm willing try in Malaysian too. Understand that I am a foreigner, and my language is not perfect, but if you request help, I am will help as much as I am able.

To contact me use the Private Message button below (PM) or use Indonesian in your subject. Thank you! Don't be shy, OK? Thank you! :)

Salam! Saya rela untuk membantu siapapun dengan penterjemahan pertanyaan Anda ke Bahasa Inggris dari Bahasa Indonesia dan saya rela untuk mencoba dalam Bahasa Melayu juga. Memang saya orang asing, dan bahasa saya masih agak kurang, tetapi kalau saudara/i minta tolong, saya akan membantu sebaik mungkin.

Untuk menghubungi saya pakailah tombol Private Message di bawah(PM) atau pakailah Bahasa Indonesia / Melayu di subyek pertanyaannya! Jangan sungkan, ya? Terima kasih! :)

Hi,

I can help with Spanish stuff, i dont have a perfect English so i prefer translating from English to Spanish, but i can do the other way as well, just it might need a check by some English native speaker (just like this).

In short:

Spanish/English translator available. (Me :jester:)

I can translate to/from portuguese, english and french. Maybe also from spanish, but not to...

Use my personal information to contact me.

Perhaps a chance to make a contribution to Linux...

WARNING: Probably not available until January. Certainly not before December 18th.

• 4 weeks later...

iNFERiON: i've added you to the list in the FAQ, but only linked for PM and to your profile (as that is the format). if you want to allow them to contact you through the methods you supplied, just add them to your profile (you can do it through "My Controls")