Volunteer translators again

neddie

Thanks, YinYeti! And thanks, demonseth17 too! As with tux99, if you want your name or your nickname listed in the credits, just tell me what you prefer.

I understand what you say about the foreign words, it's difficult. Especially specific words like "track", "waypoint", and such words. Some translators have translated those terms, some have kept the English words, I leave it up to them. Also computer terms like the path to a program - is it a camino, a ruta, or a dirercción? Probably none of those things, I don't know!

I made some corrections and some additions to the Spanish - could you check them please?

As for Russian, of course I'm very open to any offers. Obviously native-speaker help is best, but if you "know some" then it could at least get it started and maybe someone else would help to take it further. I can easily create a Russian page if you like?

well you could use either "ruta" or "direccion" depending on the way you want to say it but those 2 are the most common translations "camino" sounds like an old road in spanish :D, but and for the russian page I could could get Ian which is one of the members and an old friend of mine and also classmate I have in my college whose russian too, B) I could borrow some of his russian knowledge, also I got a dictionary but I would prefer to ask ask them before so I would let them know to see if they're willing to help

I went again to the wiki and I saw the new lines added and the changes made, so I translated the most I could before leaving, when I'll come back from work I'll see if there's something else...

As with tux99, if you want your name or your nickname listed in the credits, just tell me what you prefer.

I don't want to be listed in the credits, I'm not doing it for the fame! ;)

If I find some time I'll do the new stuff too, but I can't promise that I will have time for it... :(