RPM Dependency Heck No. 2

Kyalami

Helloo, all! Brand new to the MCNLive forum, but not brandnew to the system. Glad to see the forum has been implemented! Too bad, though, that Chris has left us...

Anyway, I'm using Pendrivelinux 2008 with persisten changes on a 4G iPod. I've installed lots of stuff, and now I only have like 50~40MB left. I want to remove apps, but their dependencies won't go away with them.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Tom

Helloo, all! Brand new to the MCNLive forum, but not brandnew to the system. Glad to see the forum has been implemented! Too bad, though, that Chris has left us...

Anyway, I'm using Pendrivelinux 2008 with persisten changes on a 4G iPod. I've installed lots of stuff, and now I only have like 50~40MB left. I want to remove apps, but their dependencies won't go away with them.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Tom

Have you tried
urpme --auto-orphans

?

Hello, all!

THanks for the replies. I have tried Nexus' "auto orphans", and in Pendrivelinux 2008 (the remaster of MCNLive im working with) it didn't work; it wasnt' a vlid command.

Now I will be using the terminal to fix this issue, but is there any graphical utility I can use? Maybe an updated edition of rpmdrake or something?

TOm

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.