Mandriva 2007.1 Spring installation walkthrough

aRTee

My installation walkthrough for Mandriva Linux 2007.1 Spring is now available, please check it out: Mandriva Linux 2007.1 Spring installation walkthrough.

If you have any comments to that page, please respond here. I'll be tracking this topic for (spelling, grammar, whatever) corrections, additions, any kind of feedback.

Let me know if you like it, and if there's things you don't like, tell me what they are.

Thanks, and happy installing!

aRTee

Thanks for the work, arTee. I already missed a walkthrough for 2007. (Not that I need the info for myself, but for others, it is a very important site)

arctic - the walkthrough of 2007.0 was so much like the one of 2006 that I didn't think anyone would miss it. I myself missed my config page for 2007 when I set up 2007.1 though... :)

Ian - unfortunately, I can't change the URL - this is from a free hosting service who are also internet provider, and to use the new 'mandriva' name, I have to directly connect to their service, and for that I'm not even in the right country...